Sawbones All Purpose Oil
Sawbones All Purpose Oil has been formulated for all persons alike.
- -To condition beard and/or hair: Use 1-4 pumps pending on beard/hair length & density. For best results use directly after shower in towel dried hair.
- -To protect skin & prevent razor burn: Use 1-2 pumps on clean, towel dried skin. Can be used alone or as a base for your favorite shaving cream or soap.
- -To hydrate face and/or skin: as a Use 1-2 pumps on designated dry area.
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with bergamot, rosemary, & amber essential oils
- 2oz / 59ml (TSA Friendly!)
Pimenta acris (Bay) Leaf Oil, Pinus Succinefera (Amber) Oil, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil)
Beard, skin, hair...this does it all. Personally I like the strong scent and I don't think it's too overwhelming. I've used it everyday for a weekwith great results
Feels great, def needs a tone-down of the scent though... the notes are good, but too overwhelming
It smells great, it makes my beard feel nice, it gives my hair some sheen. All good things.
The best thing though? I don't have to vigorously wash my hands after using it like with other oils. I just rub it into my hands and it works like lotion.
Overall: excellent buy, and I will be purchasing more
In the winter my hair and skin is always dry and my scalp too. I use this stuff especially on my Itchy dry skin and red skin. It helps and for my hair after using loom set! It smells so good too! Can recommend it!
Sawbones was recommended by a close friend as I had decided to grow a beard again after just a mustache for 20 years (I’m 64).
It was itching furiously as it grew in. It was worse than it had ever been!
When it arrived I used just two or three sprays in my hand. I applied it briskly. It helped immediately. After that first application my face seems to need it first thing after washing up and toweling dry. In two weeks I use it on face, hair, all over my head. The fragrance is especially beautiful. I’ll never be without this product. As a career potter of 34 years I love knowing my clients are happy with my pots. I’m equally as happy to share Sawbones quality, usability and price.