- 99% All Natural & Plant Derived
- Hand-Blended Chamomile + Cedar Wood Scent
- Available in 3.4oz + 10oz aluminum bottles, & a 33oz aluminum refill bag.
- OG packaging still available in 8oz glass & 16oz refill bags while supplies last.
- Bamboo Extract: to promote hair elasticity
- Meadow Foam Seed Oil: restores damaged, dry, + dull hair
- Calendula Extract: to prevent dandruff
- Chamomile Hydrosol: to soothes + moisturizes irritated scalps.
Use a quarter size amount, lather & scrub down to your roots. Rinse.
you know...it's shampoo.
I transitioned from a Kiehl's shampoo to this one and it was definitely a very welcome change. The scent of this shampoo is weird but in a very pleasant way, the texture is a bit more liquid to what I was used to but still feels great in my hair. It leaves a very smooth and healthy feeling after showering. So far, so good! Would recommend.
Helped relieve itchy scalp from psoriasis. Only shampoo Ill use now.
So far I’ve only used it once. The smell is mild and unique, but not unpleasant. I had to use slightly more than recommended even though I don’t have a ton of hair. Initially my hair felt ‘very clean’ as if it had been stripped of oils, but was soft and healthy feeling once it dried. Not stripped at all. No real complaints. I am pleased and will continue to use it.
I really wanted to like this shampoo but I don’t really like the smell and feel like I need to use more than the recommended amount for my hair, even though it is pixie cut. Loved the packaging and the bottles, but I’m just not a fan of the smell unfortunately
Got this shampoo for my boyfriend who was previously using Head & Shoulders and was experiencing hair loss and itchy scalp. He says it's the best shampoo he's ever tried, and seems to be helping. He says "It feels gentle, smells natural feels like it makes the hair fuller and healthier"