Loyal Sea Clay Styling Balm
- 98% plant derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Natural Finish
- Hand-blended Bergamot, Amber, & Rosemary scent
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp.
- Mango Butter: deep conditions hair & skin.
- Sea Clay: Helps strengthen roots & prevent hair loss.
Ingredient Deck: Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Illite, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Limnanthes Alba (Meadowfoam) Seed Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Behentrimonium Methosulfate (and) Cetearyl Alcohol, Sea Salt, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Oil, Citrus sinensis (Blood Orange) Oil, Citrus sinensis (Orange) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Olibanum, Cistus ladaniferus (Rock Rose) Essential Oil, Pinus Succinefera (Amber) Oil
Loyal can be used as:
- Styler: Apply a small scoop in towel-dried or dry hair. Style. Apply more as needed. Can also be used to smooth fly-aways on longer styles.
- Pre-Styler: Apply a small scoop in damp hair & blowdry to set a foundation for your style.
- Beard Balm: Apply a small scoop to beard for control for fly-aways.
I have tried tons of styling products for my hair, and this is by far my favorite. First off, it leaves very little residue after you use it. Second off, it works for fine hair, and doesn't make it feel as concrete as most styling balms do. Paired with the Amity Texture Spray, I love what it does for my hair!
If you want your hair to feel soft with just a hint of direction this is fantastic product you are looking for! It has a good amount of shine which decreased through the day. If you pair this with o'douds dry wax it creates this perfect mix of control, shine and softness.
Let me first say that I love Shear Revival’s American Gardens—it’s my favorite styling product I’ve ever used. This one was a big disappointment. I have fine hair and it left it unbelievably greasy and flat. Smells good though.
Love the scent and initial feel of the product. Easy application and performed better than expected. Had a shinier look and feel than I anticipated. Would prefer a more natural/matte look, but not bad.
First off, the scent is otherworldly, it is hard to pin but I would describe it as “herbal sherbet.” This stuff works wonders for my thick and wavy hair - such a delight to get ready in the morning knowing that I get to use this. It is very smooth to apply and it creates the perfect natural textured look for my easy combed back hairstyle. If you are on the fence, do yourself a favor and give it a shot. A+ packaging too!