Loyal Sea Clay Styling Balm
- 98% plant derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Natural Finish
- Hand-blended Bergamot, Amber, & Rosemary scent
- 1.75oz / 49g (TSA Friendly!)
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp.
- Mango Butter: deep conditions hair & skin.
- Sea Clay: Helps strengthen roots & prevent hair loss.
Loyal can be used as:
- Styler: Apply a small scoop in towel-dried or dry hair. Style. Apply more as needed. Can also be used to smooth fly-aways on longer styles.
- Pre-Styler: Apply a small scoop in damp hair & blowdry to set a foundation for your style.
- Beard Balm: Apply a small scoop to beard for control for fly-aways.
Ive been wanting to try this for a while now, I got this in the Lazy Bones duo and let me say the smell WOOW amazing can smell it all day!, satisfying scoop easy application and my hair feels really nice after its all out, my only con is that it needs bigger jar this is something Im really loving!!!
I was looking for something to control fly aways without weighing down my hair, and this fit the bill. I have short wavy hair, and this is perfect for keeping things tidy while maintaining your curls. Not greasy at all, and goes on smooth. I agree with what others said and wish the size was a little bigger, since I will very likely go through this fast. Love it.
One of the easiest scoops and breakdown ever, it goes into hair buttery smooth. Contains great hair benefits but does not look greasy, and the light hold is definitely present. It is one of the more unique products out on the market right now and simply an incredible one. Shear Revival constantly exceeds my expectations. The minimal problem is that, when used as a hair styler, I would wish for maybe a 2.2 oz size; the pricing is great however, and this does last a while. 10/10.
Says it in the title. Keeps my beard moisturized and in line. Smells nice and is easy to work with. When I'm feeling lazy, I use it to style my hair instead of a heavier product, like Northern Lights (which I also recommend).
Alright so I ordered this stuff during the black friday sale and let me tell you something, this sh*t is amazing. It goes right into your hands like butter and it makes my hair feel amazing and super soft while holding a nice style. Looks a little damp when you put it in but after 5 min its dry and soft. Adds great texture and because it's meant as something to nourish your hair on break days it is really amazing to use when I don't want to throw a heavier product in but still want some semblance of style. The only complaint I have is I wish they had an option for a bigger size, Im going to tear through this batch and order another.