Ora All Natural Deodorant
- Vegan & made with 100% plant & mineral-derived ingredients.
- Infused with Eucalyptus, Cedar Wood, & Lime Essential Oils
- 2oz / 56g (TSA Friendly!)
- Magnesium Hydroxide: Keeps your body's pH balanced which helps minimize odor from excessive perspiration.
- Cocoa Butter: Keeps skin smooth and moisturized without clogging pores.
- Kaolin Clay: used for it's antioxidant properties & to help pull impurities from the skin.
This deodorant has a very nice scent, but I think SR could do a better job on the packaging and application. The first thing to note is that the stick needs to be pushed up but that cannot be controlled precisely, and the only way to reset it is by capping the entire stick and start over.
The second, and perhaps more important thing is that the deodorant is quite hard and its shape isn't exactly ideal for underarm application. Applications feel rough and sometimes painful, as I lose a good amount of hair with every swipe (ouch).
I see good potential in this product, as I would rather pay for this than Axe or Old Spice. That being said, I really do think there are lots of room for improvements and I hope SR can get to them.
Every other natural deodorant has irritated my skin but this doesnt
I bought Ora a long time ago and it didn’t really work well for me. I recently decided to give it a chance again and I’m glad I did! I live in a desert climate. This holds up very well throughout the day! Smells great, performs great! Will be purchasing again!
I’ve been on the hunt for a natural deodorant that wouldn’t irritate my skin and this is it! I love the Eucalyptus and Cedar scent (I always hated the perfume scents of women’s deodorant). I highly recommend this product.
This is has been a go to for me since it’s release. This and Odouds is the only deodorant I’ve tried that doesn’t leave my skin irritated and itchy after a week. I prefer Ora because I feel like it applies better and lasts longer. I do wish they had more scent options available though but I can’t complain.