Amity Texture Spray
- 100% plant & mineral derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Matte Finish
- Hand-blended, all natural Sage & Bergamot scent.
- 8oz / 227g
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp
- Marula Oil: UV protectant & celluar regernation properties for healthy growth.
- Bamboo Extract: Provides strength & elasticity to your hair follicles.
- Use Amity alone & let the product air-dry to create loose texture or tame frizzy/flyaway ridden hair.
- Use Amity with a blowdryer as a pre-styler and the spray provides heat protection and will set a sturdy foundation for your style with maximum volume & texture
This texture spray WORKS. I have fine, stick straight hair that used to be ~14 inches long. When I would style it back then, it would hold for maybe 2 hours before falling flat. Now, with this texture spray, my 4in hair holds all day with minimal additional product. Make sure to shake the container before each use and don't over-do it or you'll look greasy. Rinses out with just water.
I don’t know much about sea salt sprays heard bad things about it that it dries out your hair but I have this for a couple of days and it holds my thick Asian hair
I enjoy this product immensely, it has a bit of hold and adds a lovely beachy texture yet without too much of a drying effect. I use this as a pre-styler and you don't need too much. Though I first received a less than full bottle, Zach responded by sending me a replacement at no charge. Fantastic customer service, and a very good product.
I'm still struggling to figure out how to use this. Hold is good, but if you use it like it says, ie: on towel dried hair, mine comes out looking gross and greasy. But then running my hands through it makes it look good. So maybe I'm using too much at a time.
I was hesitant about this product. I have thick hair I wear in a pompadour style and it takes a medium amount of matte clay to hold it how I like. This product is great when I am going for a casual medium hold look with texture.