Amity Texture Spray
- 100% plant & mineral derived ingredients.
- Light Hold / Matte Finish
- Hand-blended, all natural Sage & Bergamot scent.
- 8oz / 227g
- Use alone & let the product air-dry to create loose texture or tame frizzy/flyaway ridden hair.
- Use with a blowdryer as a pre-styler and the spray provides heat protection and will set a sturdy foundation for your style with maximum volume & texture
- Aloe: Dandruff preventative for the scalp
- Marula Oil: UV protectant & celluar regernation properties for healthy growth.
- Bamboo Extract: Provides strength & elasticity to your hair follicles.
The best pre-styler for fine-medium hair type. Blow dry to achieved the best volume, texture, and hold.
I just wanted to say this product is absolutely amazing holy!! They way the product settles into your hair after a few hours is amazing. It doesn't make my hair feel super dry like most sea salt sprays. Amazing job! I am going to do a video review and post it YouTube!
I've got short, wavy hair, and I was looking for something that would help keep my curls defined. I use this as a pre-styling spray, then pair it with the Loyal Sea Clay styling balm. The combo is awesome -- tons of volume, doesn't weigh down my hair, and makes re-styling a breeze. Just went for a long walk, and it held up well. All I had to do was run my fingers through my hair to get it all back in place.
I also use this as a pre-styler spray. Works amazing with a pomade. For me, a light spray before applying my favorite Pomade works best.
I've tried many different sprays as pre-stylers throughout the years, this is the best one. The hold feels very present and light, all while providing you with huge amounts of volume - an excellent base for your final style. I've tried it with Northern Lights, Gray Ghost and the Wax collaboration with O'Douds, and I'm using less product than ever while maintaining the same endurance. Finer haired people like myself could even go without a post-styler, it's that great.